Maybe money shouldn’t be the key ingredient to our financial decisions. Where strong values are present, ideally our financial life will reflect them. When your money is in service to your values, it becomes a supporting cast member of a show where your values play the leads.
About The Author
Candice McGarvey, CFP®Candice McGarvey is the Chief Story Changer for Her Dollars Financial Coaching and a Certified Financial Planner™
What are you looking for?
- 5 Reasons You Don’t Need a Budget
- Top Ten “Sweet Spot” Applications for Your Money
- Oprah, Lynne Twist, and Sufficiency
- Become Financially Well, Not Financially Well-off
- Why does financial advice for women need to be different?
- Money Personalities 101
- Fear of Mailbox Syndrome – FOMS
- Tips for Those with Pre-existing Conditions Who Are Worried About Future Health Care Coverage
Allowance Balance Children Christine Carter Chronic Illness Community Crisis Decision-making Denial Emergency Fund Estate Planning Faith Fear Financial Confidence Financial Peace Financial Planning Financial Wellness Geneen Roth Generation X Health Care Hope ICE In Case of Emergency Insurance Just in Case Lynne Twist Medical Bills Money Mindset Money Personality Olivia Mellan Parenting Priorities recovery Relationship with Money Resources Retirement Rewards Saving Scarcity Sweet Spot Trust Values Wealth Women's Groups Women and Money
Let’s change your money story
Let's work together to rewrite those outdated scripts. You deserve a better ending!