Crises are hard enough without the financial meltdown they can invoke. So strip them of some of their power with an emergency fund and say, “Goodbye emergencies. Hello life.” Even if you only have $1000 set aside, it can take away the sting of unexpected expenses under $1000. But the emergency fund boasts more than an emotional impact on your financial life…
About The Author
What are you looking for?
- Identity Theft Prevention Tips After the Equifax Breach
- 5 Reasons You Don’t Need a Budget
- Top Ten “Sweet Spot” Applications for Your Money
- Oprah, Lynne Twist, and Sufficiency
- Become Financially Well, Not Financially Well-off
- Why does financial advice for women need to be different?
- Money Personalities 101
- Fear of Mailbox Syndrome – FOMS
Allowance Balance Children Christine Carter Chronic Illness Community Crisis Decision-making Denial Emergency Fund Estate Planning Faith Fear Financial Confidence Financial Peace Financial Planning Financial Wellness Geneen Roth Generation X Health Care Hope ICE In Case of Emergency Insurance Just in Case Lynne Twist Medical Bills Money Mindset Money Personality Olivia Mellan Parenting Priorities recovery Relationship with Money Resources Retirement Rewards Saving Scarcity Sweet Spot Trust Values Wealth Women's Groups Women and Money
Let’s change your money story
Let's work together to rewrite those outdated scripts. You deserve a better ending!