Lately there has been a movement encouraging women to love their money. It has stemmed from our gender’s tendency (not all of us, but many) to avoid financial dealings to the point of remaining unengaged in our financial affairs. So rather than approaching money with timidity, trepidation, or all-out-denial, we are told we should embrace our money and its power. Love it as opposed to ignoring it…
About The Author
Candice McGarvey, CFP®Candice McGarvey is the Chief Story Changer for Her Dollars Financial Coaching and a Certified Financial Planner™
What are you looking for?
- Identity Theft Prevention Tips After the Equifax Breach
- 5 Reasons You Don’t Need a Budget
- Top Ten “Sweet Spot” Applications for Your Money
- Oprah, Lynne Twist, and Sufficiency
- Become Financially Well, Not Financially Well-off
- Why does financial advice for women need to be different?
- Money Personalities 101
- Fear of Mailbox Syndrome – FOMS
Allowance Balance Children Christine Carter Chronic Illness Community Crisis Decision-making Denial Emergency Fund Estate Planning Faith Fear Financial Confidence Financial Peace Financial Planning Financial Wellness Geneen Roth Generation X Health Care Hope ICE In Case of Emergency Insurance Just in Case Lynne Twist Medical Bills Money Mindset Money Personality Olivia Mellan Parenting Priorities recovery Relationship with Money Resources Retirement Rewards Saving Scarcity Sweet Spot Trust Values Wealth Women's Groups Women and Money
Let’s change your money story
Let's work together to rewrite those outdated scripts. You deserve a better ending!